Thursday, September 24, 2009

Three? Did you say three?


Tuts my barreh (touch my body). Yeah the song by Mariah Carey.

HAHAHA OKAY WTH. My friend posted this on facebook yeahyeah. freaking funny!!! The advantage of having horrible pronunciation? 2,732,219 views and 11,737 comments!

Tuts my barreh, I want you to caress me like a tropical priest, like a camel up the hill, then its gong Li with me when I do, I do. FAVOURITE LINES!!!

Best. This guy deserves a standing ovation!!





Phoenix - Lisztomania

ADDICTION! I like it when they sing these lines, especially the last hahaha:

Lisztomania
Think less but see it grow
Like a riot, like a riot, oh!
I'm not easily offended
It's not hard to let it go
From a mess to the masses




McFly - I'll be Ok.
First song I randomly clicked on my iTunes upon reaching home.

When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Try a little harder
Try your best to make it
Through the day,
Oh just tell yourself
Ah, I'll be OK

cute video haha :D




Alrighty I'm having my dinner at 11:16 pm. Can't believe I survived the entire day with a pack of chicken rice and otah some beehoon without getting gastric. Yesterday's gastric was so terrible, never ever try to be lazy and not buy food.

Studied in school with a few of my cca mates in school today, just like the past few days. The afternoon felt terrible cause the work was practically killing us. Hah, until we found the cafe of enlightenment. (!!) Unfortunately, I went there too late and didn't get to do much by then.

While S and E went off (and told us they went to watch the stars after that), J, I and I walked around and burnt a small piece of paper, leaf and a strand of hair LOL. Managed to take a little peek at the J2 courswork through the window but it was too dark anyway :/

I like the idea of replacing names with the first letters I don't know why!! hahahah.




ITS JESLIN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! I actually wrote a little post yesterday but I fell asleep. ):

Guess I'll be going back again tomorrow. I'm so freaking screwed. Flaking screwed. Fish, freak, flake, whatever. AHH I STILL CAN'T STAND THE BORINGNESS OF THE BLOG NOW.

& I don't care if there's no such word called boringness!

No comments: